At GovCon Series: CMMC – A Small Business Forum for Compliance attendees heard from a diverse panel of experts from the GovCon community as they discussed the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). CMMC impacts government contractors’ ability to respond to government opportunities. This panel discussion was sponsored by The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce. Panelists included:
- Buddy Dees, Senior Acquisition Program Analyst, Department of Defense
- Karlton D. Johnson, Vice Chairman of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Accreditation Body Board of Directors
- Neil McDonnell, President & Founder, GovCon Chamber of Commerce
- Matthew Edwards, Vice President, Strategic Operations, Corvid Technologies
- Mike Jennings, President of BEI was the moderator.