Congratulations! You’ve built a base of contracts/clients.
Now, join us for a discussion of 5 game changers in maturing your business:
- Management Team: Building a management team/letting go.
- Customer/Contract Base: How do I round it out to reduce risk and make myself more appealing in a sale?
- Finance: It’s more than just taxes and bills.
- End Game: What do you want out of this? Begin with the end in mind.
- Synergy: How can I get more from my advisors?
Get ideas and advice from advisors who have successfully navigated every phase of a company’s life cycle, including successful exits.
A complimentary breakfast will be served. This is a free event so seats will go quickly!
- Scott Dondershine, Esq., CPA – David, Brody & Dondershine, LLP – Business, Tax & Estate Planning Law
- Dayana Villanueva – M&T Bank, Vice President – Business & Professional Banking
- Haig Kondayan, MBA, CFP®, CLU® – Northwestern Mutual, Wealth Management Advisor – Business and Personal Financial Planning
- Bob Moskal – Quantive, M&A – Exit Planning & Business Valuations
- Ken Traenkle – Verity Commercial, CoFounder & Principal – Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Ellen Jennings – CIO of BEI – Outsourced IT Support
2100 Reston Parkway
Reston, VA 20191
(corner of South Lakes and Reston Parkway on the lower “C” level)
Reserve your spot today.