Why work for a huge company where nobody knows you or cares, or for some startup that won’t be around in 18 months? BEI is a well-managed business that has been providing IT support to companies throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area since 1987. Our focus on the Healthcare IT market has resulted in rapid growth as well as significant opportunities for personal advancement. If you’re looking for IT careers in the Washington DC area, look no further than BEI.
Our success is driven by our unmatched dedication to our clients. We achieve this by recognizing our employees as true company assets and never taking them for granted.
If you are looking for a challenging and fun career in IT with excellent benefits, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our current openings include:
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER
Senior Network Engineers are responsible for a myriad of advanced IT functions. The position requires extensive knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN environments and computer systems. The Senior Network Engineer is expected to be proficient in design, planning, implementation and trouble shooting of client networks in a Managed Service Provider (MSP) environment.
- MSP experience is essential with a minimum of 3 years IT experience
- Experience supporting issues related to servers, desktops, laptops and networks
- In depth working knowledge with professional ticketing system (ConnectWise preferred)
- Proven track record supporting Active Directory, MS Exchange, O365, Terminal Services, DNS, VPN and Firewall issues
- Windows Server 2008 or later certification
- Proficient with all Microsoft suite products
- Professional attitude and commitment to providing exceptional client service
- Ability to create proper documentation for network configurations, procedures, policies and processes
Network Engineers are responsible for all IT related support issues with our clients. Network Engineers are required to provide remote support as well as travel to sites within the DC metro area.
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with Windows Server (2008, 2012, Exchange 2010/2013/2016) and desktops (Windows 7/8.1/10) environments is ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED.
- Must have 3 years experience with Active Directory, domain controllers, IP addressing, DNS, VPN configuration and support, and remote access.
- Recent experience building and/or migrating/upgrading Windows Server, Exchange Servers, Citrix Metaframe, Windows Terminal Server, Firewalls (e.g. Watchguard, Sonicwall, Netscreen) is highly desired.
- Truly excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Professional attitude and commitment to providing high-quality service.
- Must be highly reliable and dependable; reliable transportation is required.
BEI provides a very competitive benefits package including:
- Scheduled teleworking
- Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Three weeks paid time off to start
- Certification and performance bonuses
- Education reimbursement and paid time off for training
- Business casual work environment
- Fitness center
Note: BEI promotes a drug-free work environment. Drug testing and background investigations are required for employment.